Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not Very Happy

Well something must be in the air because the little ones at the gym were so unhappy today. I think all the kiddies under 1 1/2 would not stop crying - they seemed really tired and had lots of boogies, ahhhhh!! The poor babies just wanted to see their mommies.

I was up early again today - I think that is 5 days in a row that I have been up before 5:30. Yeah, I am feeling it today - maybe D will let me rest my eyes for a few.
Breakfast today was a combo of 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce, Nature's Path Synergy Flakes, Cinnamon Puffins and Butter Toffee PB (this is by far my favorite PB).

When we got home from "working" I needed to eat - my tummy was growling. It was only 11 but I couldn't wait.
I toasted an Arnold's WW Sandwich Thin then topped each 1/2 with hummus and zucchini - I ate the rest of the zucchini on the side.

For some protein I had 1/2 cup cottage cheese which I ate with a chopped plum. I ended the meal with a PB Kashi Granola bar.

I am now sipping a cup of decaf Chocolate Hazelnut tea - it is keeping me nice and warm.
I hope you are enjoying your day. Happy Wednesday!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

ughhh what a morning!I hope you get a nap in!

VeggieGirl said...

Oh no!!! So sorry about all the unhappy children - blah :-( Hang in there, and rest up!!

seeleelive (for the love of peanut butter) said...

hahaha i love your boogies comment :-)

How is that synergy cereal? I've always been curious!!
Lee