Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Inner Artist

I am posting late because I took D over to his buddy Ethan's house this afternoon. The boys had a great afternoon together. Why is it that my child will eat fruit for other people and not his mommy? He ate 2 bowls of strawberries for my friend Donna - at least he consumed something from the fruit group today.

Before we left I made a turkey and cheese sandwich on 1/2 a whole wheat pita. I used some red pepper spread and it tasted awesome.

I was feeling creative today when assembling my bowl of yummies. Under the plum flower is 1/2 cup 0% plain greek yogurt, summer squash, Cinnamon Puffins and White Chocolate Wonderful PB.

Sorry this is so short but it is just about time to make dinner. I'll be back in a few.
Do you know what you are having for dinner tonight?

3 comments:

Erica said...

yes! Fajitas ;) you?

VeggieGirl said...

Haha, hooray for D eating the fruit, regardless of where he is ;-)

Your mess is so elegantly-presented, with the fruit arrangement!! Lovely!!

Enjoy your evening!!

Sarah said...

A Morningstar veggie burger, some steamed squash, broccoli and cauliflower, and cottage cheese with melted strawberries and 1/2 a chocolate chip Z-bar crumbled on top for dessert!