Saturday, November 8, 2008

Movie Night

Good evening my blog friends - I hope you had a lovely day. I enjoyed our pretty low key afternoon by taking a nice 4 mile walk. When I got home I ventured out to the grocery store - mommy got to shop solo :) It is nice to have some alone time every now and then.
Before my walk I made a simple yet satisfying snack of 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 3/4 cup TJ's High Fiber Cereal and a tablespoon of sunflower seed butter.

It was definitely time for dinner when I returned from shopping. My guys wanted burgers so they ordered themselves some beef from a local restaurant but mommy wanted a healthy dinner. I made a nice salad with bagged broccoli slaw, summer squash, cottage cheese, a hard boiled egg and TJ's Fire Roasted Tomato salsa.

Along with the salad I had a Whole Wheat Arnold's sandwich Thin with 1/2 tablespoon Naturally Nutty Vanilla Almond Butter and 1/2 tablespoon White Chocolate Wonderful PB. There was a little plum consumed too.

A little while later I had a Chocolate Chip Z Bar - a nice healthy and not too sweet "dessert".

My honey & I just finished watching Pan's Labyrinth - all I can think to say is freaky and weird. There were parts that I had to cover my eyes because my stomach was turning - I don't do well with gory scenes.
Time to hit the hay - I am pretty tired seeing as I woke up before 6 AM. Hopefully I can sleep a little later tomorrow. Good night.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Owww yayy for shopping! Josh and I went briefly tonight. I am going to head back tomorrow to get another shot at getting my xmas work done early ( I hate shopping durin the xmas rush!). Love your healthy din din.

VeggieGirl said...

Such a fun, delicious evening!! And hooray for shopping!! :-)

Never heard of that film - definitely sounds creepy, haha.

Happy Sunday!!!