Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Mound in the Middle

I have not idea why, but my body wanted to get up at 5:30 today, ugh!!! I came downstairs and made myself a cup of Raspberry Truffle Tea - I am going to have to get some more soon - my bag is getting low :(
Breakfast today is a mess of some my favorites - the mound in the middle being the ultimate pleasure - Cinnamon Puffins & Vanilla AB. Underneath the pile of flavor is 1/2 cup 0% plain greek yogurt, 1/2 cup pumpkin, a banana and a cup of Kashi GoLean. I like to start my day with 1.5 - 2 oz of grains. Today is a 1.5 oz day.

This week is flying by - I can't believe it is already Thursday. D wants to see the new Madagascar 2 movie which comes out tomorrow - I am up for it. A trip to the movies would definitely be some good times.
It is a dreary day today - the sun has decided to take the day off. I hope you have a great day - the weekend is in sight.

6 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Ahh, so sorry about your short night's sleep :0( Hang in there!!

This week is DEFINITELY flying by - hooray!! Enjoy your Thursday :0)

Erica said...

That movie looks so cute! You will have to tell us how it is! I am thrilled that it is Thursday!

polly said...

hi Sammie!
Love the mess. I am a sorta clean nut, and so it's fun to EAT a mess that actually makes very little mess! :)

I wondered about your nut butters. Do you keep them in the fridge? I usually do, but I love them runny for topping apples and oatmeal or yogurt... yours always look runny so maybe you keep them room temp? As fast as we go through almond butter in our house, I'm sure it wouldn't go bad if we left it out. hmmm. Thanks for your help!

p.s. Do you eat organic fruit and veggies?

Sammie said...

Polly,
I usually keep my nut butters in the fridge. The only exception would be PB&Co. brand and my new Naturally Nutty Butter Toffee and Choc. Sunflower. I do have the Naturally Nutty Almond Butters in the fridge along with my older jar of Sunflower seed butter and my huz's jar of SunButter. I don't always by organic F & V.

Anonymous said...

yes i am havign trouble with my skin.. i try to eat mainly everything fresh and healthy .. nothing processed .. but still im having skim problems.. besides yogurt and cereal what other foods do u eat that helps the skin?

Sammie said...

I really don't eat foods to help my skin. I just avoid dairy product that are made from cows that have been treated with growth hormones. Everything else in my diet remained the same.