Friday, November 14, 2008

More like a Sampler

Finally back home - that was quite a clean. I attacked my sister-in-law's house today for a good 2 hours - it is spotless. I made my trip to TJ's afterwards and got some great eats - hooray for my greek yogurt supply :)
Before going into the store I had an apple and a string cheese - not a good idea going grocery shopping when I am hungry.

Once I got home it was time for lunch - a rather late one at that. I had more of a sampler type meal - a bunch of things to munch on which turned out to be another fun idea.
I mixed an 80 calorie Pouch of tuna with 2 tablespoons TJ's Red Pepper Spread - this combo tastes so good together. I know it is scary looking but the spread is very vibrant.

I toasted a whole wheat Arnold's Sandwich Thin and topped 1/2 with lite swiss cheese -it only got a little melted - I was kind of in a hurry. I don't usually eat lunch at 1:30.

For some veg I had a small bowl of summer squash chunks.

And I finished the meal with 3/4 cup Cinnamon Puffins and 1/2 an ounce of roasted/unsalted almonds which I am still picking at.

That's about all for now - I need to go check on my little man - he was looking very sleepy.
Have a great afternoon.

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

You've had such a productive day so far - nice!! Enjoy the rest of it!! :-)

ksgoodeats said...

Woo-hoo for TJs!

Erin of Care to Eat said...

Good job today!

Sharon said...

Enjoy the rest of your day! Great eats!