Friday, November 28, 2008

Mommy is not Allowed to be Sick

I managed to get the cleaning done in about 2 hours.  I brought along a PB & pumpkin Sandwich Thin (1 TBS PB and 2 TBS pumpkin) and 1/2 cup Greek yogurt mixed with more pumpkin to eat after I was done with the dirty work.  We went to Trader Joe’s on the way home so at least I wasn’t starving while grocery shopping. 

HPIM5876

Now that we are home it is almost 3:30 so I needed to have something to eat.  I opted for another 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 a roasted acorn squash, 3/4 cup TJ’s High Fiber Cereal and a tablespoon of cranberry apple butter. 

HPIM5877

My face has that tingly feeling and I am itchy through my nose and eyes.  I better kick this thing in the butt ASAP – mommy is not allowed to be sick.  I have WAY to many things to do to be ill.  Like when I am done eating and posting there are a few heaping piles of laundry waiting to be washed, dried and folded.

Enjoy the afternoon – see you after diner. 

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

NOOOO!!!!! Sending you TONS of good health vibes, right now - don't get sick!!

glidingcalm said...

awww im sorry! I hope you feel better Sammie! good luck with the laundry too!

K said...

Oh no! Rest up!! I hope you feel better ASAP :)