Friday, November 7, 2008

Just a Little

Happy Friday blogland!!!! Another week has whizzed by. It is so crummy outside today - I really want to see some sunshine.
This morning I couldn't make up my mind on the cereal portion in the mix so I did a little sampler - 1 Weetabix biscuit, 1/2 cup Kashi GoLean and about 10 Cinnamon Puffins. The base was 1/2 cup 0% plain greek yogurt, a banana and 1/4 cup pumpkin. Over the top I drizzled a tablespoon of cranberry apple butter. I decided to give the White Chocolate Cherry AB a chance today - a few little dried cherries shouldn't be too bad. I dotted a tablespoons worth onto the "mess" and called it complete. The Weetabix made it soooooo thick and the other cereals added a great crunch. The AB was really thick too - probably because I am keeping it in the fridge - it still tasted awesome. You have to check out the Naturally Nutty products - I am a huge fan!!!

Time to get a move on - off to the gym we go. See you all after lunch.
Have an awesome morning - I hope you are getting a little sunshine - send it my way please!!!

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Hope the sun comes out for ya!!

AHHHH, the mess. I always look forward to seeing the messes of the day :-D

TGIF!!

runningwithfood said...

Your mess looks especially tasty this morning!

Have a great day! Hopefully the sun will sneak out! :)