Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Higgins Armory

This afternoon the Higgins Armory was open so we had some fun checking out the exquisite collection. I hope you enjoy - it is really much more impressive in person.









The building is pretty impressive itself.



My Favorite :)

My eats for today.
Lunch was Sesame Soy Tuna without peanuts this time - still yummy.


Arnold whole wheat Sandwich Thin w/Butter Toffee PB and Chocolate Sunflower seed butter.



a pear


And a Kashi granola bar.

Afternoon snack at the Armory - Kashi Heart 2 Heart and roasted almonds. I also ate an apple once we got home.

Dinner: Fast, fast, fast.
Arnold WW Sandwich Thin w/ a tablespoon hummus, lite cheddar cheese and summer squash.

And I also mixed 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup applesauce, Cinnamon Puffins and a tablespoon White Chocolate Wonderful PB.

We had a great day.
I have to babysit tomorrow at 8:30 so I will be up at extra early and heading to the gym for my 5 AM workout. I will be crawling into my heated bed early - at least that is the plan.
I hope you all had a great day. See you tomorrow.

6 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Sooo glad that the Armory was open today!! Hooray!!

Good luck with babysitting tomorrow morning!!

loveofoats.com said...

wow looks like an awesome museum - how cool! you are such a great mom :)

strongandhealthy said...

Your son is so cute! Sounds like you had a great day!

Erica said...

Glad it was open today! D looks so cute in those pics! Enjoy your sleepies tonight!

runningwithfood said...

Wow - your lunch salad looks delicious! Glad you had such a great day!! :)

BTW - I'm with you on Ryan Gosling!

HeatherBakes said...

Look at all of those swords- what a great boy museum!! You guys plan the best activities for D... lucky boy!