Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Frosty Run

Since my lovey has the day off today I decided to get my run in early. I ventured out into the deep freeze at 6 AM - it was frosty. Before my run I had a Blueberry Kashi waffle.

I did a nice 8 miler - actually more than I had planned but I just felt like banging out more. I immediately defrosted once I arrived home with a steaming hot shower. Then it was breakfast time. Today's mess included 1/2 cup greek yogurt, a banana, Nature's Path Synergy flakes, Cinnamon Puffins, Kashi Heart 2 Heart, cranberry apple butter and Naturally Nutty Vanilla almond butter. A perfect post run refuel. I also had some hot tea - that helped to warm me up too.

I have been tagged by a couple of my fellow blog buddies. I share so much with you all on a daily basis, I am finding it hard to think of 7 random facts to share. Therefore I have asked my significant other to come up with some dirt on me. Take it away my darling and remember I know where you sleep.
OK everyone, here are 7 strange but true facts about our dear hostess:
  1. You know how cats flick their tails when their irritated? Sam does the same thing with her fingers - it's how I know when she's peeved.
  2. Doesn't like the word "douchebag." I found this out when I said it on our third date.
  3. Goes into an explosive sugar high when she eats Peeps.
  4. Only started flossing regularly after I shamed her into it when we started living together.
  5. Seems to be attracted to one of Declan's clone trooper figures.
  6. Is always at least 10 degrees colder than I am.
  7. Is ashamed to admit to others exactly how funny she finds "Dumb and Dumber"
I know I am supposed tag seven people, but since the game has hit most of the blogs I read I'll just say that if you haven't been tagged yet and you feel like sharing some info, you know we'd all love to read it.

Have an awesome day!

6 comments:

Sammie said...

Thanks Honey!! My oral hygiene has never been better. And I only found the Clone's outfit snazzy :)

hk said...

hhaha too cute :) i need to get on the flossing band wagon..oops :)

VeggieGirl said...

Love the facts from your husband!! #2 made me laugh out loud, haha :-D

Jennifer said...

That looks so good! :)

seeleelive (for the love of peanut butter) said...

love this post. Dumb and Dumber is a classic--NO SHAME!!

*Erica* said...

LOVE the list! It had me cracking up! Hope you're doing good!