Friday, November 14, 2008

The Food I Crave

This afternoon Charlie had a Dr. appointment to have a cyst frozen off. D was curious as to how it was going to be done so we tagged along in order for him to see the procedure for himself. He was quite amused by the whole thing.
I packed my afternoon snack seeing as we would be out and about around the time my tummy usually needs a refill. Even thought I ate lunch late I didn't skip the snack - that would backfire on me later in the evening. My body knows what it needs and it will want it later if there is something lacking.
I packed 1/2 a Cliff Bar. This was my first time trying this flavor and I really liked it.

I also packed 1/2 a cup of TJ's 0% Greek Yogurt.

After the appointment we stopped by my in-laws house to raid their DVD collection - it is quite extensive. I love the movie Amelie and I know they own it so I snagged their copy to watch with my honey. We borrowed a bunch of other flicks too - we love movie nights. Watching movies at home saves us some money - going to a theater is kind of pricey plus I like the comfort of our overstuffed chair. It is much easier to snuggle up at home.
For dinner I had to give in to the food I crave - a "mess".
I mixed 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/2 cup pumpkin, 3/4 cup Kashi Heart 2 Heart, 3/4 cup Cinnamon Puffins, a tablespoon cranberry apple butter and a tablespoon White Chocolate Wonderful PB. I enjoyed every delicious bite.

I found this cute tin of Dark Chocolate Wedges today at TJ's. The chocolate is flavored with ancho & chipotle chilies and cinnamon. I had one wedge and it sured does have a kick. My honey really liked it - he is the chocolate connoisseur of the house.

Time to relax. Enjoy your evening.

1 comment:

VeggieGirl said...

YYYYYYUM!!!!

Enjoy your Friday night!!