Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Final Episode

Unfortunately Desperate Housewives is not on tonight, so instead we are going to watch the final episode of the I Claudius series.  Some snuggle time with my honey is always a nice way to end the day.

I made a run to Stop & Shop this afternoon but before leaving I made sure to put something in my tummy.  I had a chopped apple with 1/4 cup greek yogurt and TJ’s High Fiber cereal.

HPIM5755

For dinner I was craving a sweet potato so I nuked one of the big guys that I bought today for 3 minutes, then sliced it and roasted it in the oven for about 15 minutes.  I also had a big plate of veggies – I was in that kind of mood tonight.  On my plate was a bed of lettuce, 1/2 cup pumpkin (I am not orange yet), 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup black beans and a couple tablespoons of TJ’s red pepper spread.  This beastie was so delicious – Thanks to Miss Gliding Calm for the pumpkin on a salad idea. 

HPIM5758

I also ate a Chocolate VitaTop with a tablespoon of White Chocolate Wonderful PB.  

HPIM5756

I just made a cup of tea and I might have a Z Bar if I get hungry – most likely I will.  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Enjoy your night.

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Hooray for a Miss Gliding Calm-inspired lunch! :-)

Have fun watching the final episode of the I Claudius series!!

glidingcalm said...

aw your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Have a great evening Sammie!

Erica said...

Your food choices are inspiring! I love that you eat a great variety of fruits and vegis with a little bit of healthy sweets! Nice work on another great day of food!

strongandhealthy said...

Beautiful dinner! I love the colors!

I'm bummed Desperate Housewives isn't on too! Looks like we have to wait another week!

carolinebee said...

I had to comment to you specifically: I just tried the Stonyfield After Dark chocolate frozen yogurt!! oh my goodness, soooo good! The only thing keeping me from the whole carton, was wanting some for another time! :D