Thursday, November 20, 2008

Double Delight

Good evening friends, I hope you had a lovely day. The rest of our afternoon was uneventful but we did get a little snuggle time under the heated throw blanket. It was some quality mommy and D time.
For a quick snack I enjoyed my favorite Z Bar along with a warm cup of tea. Every time I have one of these guys I need to have tea too - one of my simple pleasures.

For dinner tonight I really just wanted PB and in the form of Puffins so my bowl of goodies was a double delight. I mixed 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup pumpkin (I got my veg in too so this is a well rounded meal), 1 cup PB Puffins and a tablespoon each of Naturally Nutty Butter Toffee PB and White Chocolate PB. I quite enjoyed myself with this combo.

I did manage to bake a little something this afternoon - Tina's Chocolate Pumpkin Bread. I didn't have any chocolate chips on hand so I had to leave them out.

Me and my honey are getting ready to watch a little TV with a slice of the bread and tea - of course. I will let you know how it came out in the morning.
Have a great evening. See you in the morning.

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Aww, hooray for "Quality mommy & D time" :-)

FRRRRRRRRREAKING amazing mess - lovin' all the PB goodness.

Great version of Tina's loaf!!

Have a lovely evening!!

Erica said...

I want to try making that bread! It looks sooo good! Glad you got in some QT!

strongandhealthy said...

Oh that mess looks so delicious!!! Have a great night!

seeleelive (for the love of peanut butter) said...

Hey Sammie! Your bread looks awesome-I bet it came out great!


PB dinners are the BEST Dinners-hands down!


Have a wonderful night.

Tina said...

Yay!!! Chocolate pumpkin loaf!!! Looks delicious!