Thursday, November 13, 2008

Decisions

Good morning!! I was able to sleep until almost 6 today - not as long as I had hoped but my body was wide awake. I have a hard time just lying in bed - I am the get up and go kind of gal. What I really wanted was a nice warm cup of tea - I have still been successfully avoiding coffee. I chose my Teavana blend of Rooibos Chai & MateVana - it is so fragrant.
My breakfast today started off easy 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup pumpkin, 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce, Natures Path Synergy Flakes and Kashi Heart 2 Heart. Then came the decision time - what nut butter should I use???? I still have quite the selection to choose from. I opted for 1/2 a tablespoon of my favorite Sunflower seed butter and 1/2 a tablespoon Naturally Nutty Butter Toffee PB.

Yesterday was the only day D has been to the gym this week and tomorrow he can't go with me because I am going at 5 AM before cleaning. So today is a mommy & D gym day. I just have to go get his little sleepyhead out of bed first - he must have been tired last night. Time to get moving. See you this afternoon. Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Since I keep hazelnut-butter, pumpkin-seed-butter, sunflower-seed-butter AND almond-butter stocked in my fridge/pantry, I too have a hard decision to make, haha :-D

Happy Thursday!!

Bobbi said...

Of course you can join:) Ill add you to the round up, GOOD LUCK!

HeatherBakes said...

I'm so jealous of your nut butter collection! Mine is sad: almond and peanut.