Monday, November 10, 2008

Closed on Monday

Well we tried to go to The Higgins Armory in Worcester - when we arrived it was closed :( That's ok I think we will try again tomorrow. We ended up driving around the city and gazing at some really beautiful churches. D ended up falling asleep - a good car ride has that effect on the little man. Eventually we stopped by the Natick Collection and did some browsing. D needed a snack so we went to Au Bon Pain where he had a muffin and then some hard boiled egg whites. Yes he asked for the eggs sans the yolk - at least he ate some protein. I split a melon and grape fruit cup with my honey and we also got tea from Teavana.
My other snack this afternoon was a Kashi Crunchy Granola bar.

Dinner was a fast one - I stuffed a leftover roasted acorn squash with 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 2 tablespoons red pepper hummus.

I also had 1/2 a cup greek yogurt, 3 crumbled mini Bran Muffins (see recipe from my noon time post), a drizzle of cranberry apple butter and a tablespoon White Chocolate Wonderful PB.

D went to bed really well tonight despite his little nap this afternoon. Time for me and my huz to spend some much needed snuggly time together. Have a great night.

UPDATE:
I take that back - he is STILL AWAKE!!!! I thought he was snoozing.

6 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Ahh, too bad about it being closed :-( Definitely try again tomorrow!!

The Muffin Mess is sooooo luscious-looking... HOLY YUM!!!

Enjoy your evening!!!

Erica said...

I hope he falls back to sleep soon! Sounds like a fun trip despite the fact that the armory was closed!

Caitlin (see bride run) said...

i tagged you in my AM post!

HangryPants said...

Oooh, I love these little muffins!

HangryPants said...

Oooh, I love these little muffins!

HangryPants said...

Oooh, I love these little muffins!