Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cast Your Vote!!!

I hope every American goes to vote today. We are given the right to do so, so let's not waste it.

Ok, on to breakfast. I was in the mood for more of that yummy Cascadian Farm Maple Brown Sugar Granola. I topped a mixture of greek yogurt, pumpkin and a sliced banana with it. The smell emitting from the bowl is mouthwatering -the scent of maple is at the top of my list of course along with cinnamon. I need to look for a good brand of cinnamon granola - I bet Whole Foods would have something.

The sun is shining brightly on this chilly Tuesday - hopefully it will warm up a bit. I really need to live someplace warm. D and I are going to the gym in a little while - he needs to get his butt out of bed first. He sure is Mr. Sleepyhead today - he must be growing - AGAIN!!! My little man is getting huge. When he eats a ton - which he has been lately - and sleeps a lot, I know that is a sign he is going through a growth spurt. His birthday is actually a little over a month away - my baby is going to be 4 : ( Oh how time flies!!!
I hope you all have an awesome morning and don't have to wait in too long of a line to vote if you venture to the polls this morning or at any time today for that matter.
HAPPY ELECTION DAY!!!

7 comments:

Erica said...

happy election day to you too! I voted via absentee ballot this weekend! Hooray!

runningwithfood.com said...

Mmm ... maple brown sugar granola sounds delish! I had some maple brown sugar Life cereal (not my choice, but it was on hand) this weekend and I loved the rich maple taste. I will be on the lookout for the Cascadian Farms granola!

VeggieGirl said...

Looove that breakfast!! Although it's not a "mess" - you switched it up, haha.

Time flies, indeed - little D is growing up!! :-D

HeatherBakes said...

You know where it's warm? TEXAS. You should come visit sometime!

Aww, D is almost 4? Your little guy IS growing up! But 4 is such a fun age...

Sammie said...

Heather,
I would so love to come down and hang with my favorite blogger. Plus I would get to meet Miss Chloe and we all know I am her biggest fan.

Samantha said...

My little one turns 4 next month as well. They grow up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Cascadian Farm also makes a very tastey Cinnamon Raisin granola