Monday, November 10, 2008

Cardio Split

Good morning!! I was up at 4:30 today and headed to the gym. I usually do my cardio in one shot but today I switched it up by splitting it into two 30 minute sessions with weight training in the middle. Just another way of adding some variety to my workout.

Once showered I was in dire need of sustenance. I mixed up my favorite choice for breakfast - a yummy mess. In my bowl there was 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/3 cup pumpkin, Nature's Path Synergy flakes, Kashi Heart 2 Heart, Cinnamon Puffins and Naturally Nutty Butter Toffee PB. My usual banana was consumed pre-workout.

My honey has today and tomorrow off so maybe the 3 of us will venture out for some fun. It is much cooler today but at least it is dry.
I hope you have a great day. Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Good morning!!

Love the "workout mix up" - variety IS key!!

So fabulous that your husband has today AND tomorrow off!! Enjoy!!

HeatherBakes said...

Woohoo- enjoy the day off with your hubby!

I find myself choosing a breakfast "mess" more and more these days- thanks to you of course!! They are delicious and easier than cooking up some oats.