Friday, November 14, 2008

Breakfast Buffet

I was up and out the door at 4:50 AM today and got in a great workout at the gym. Once I was home & showered it was meal time.
I made myself a nice breakfast buffet. I mixed 1/2 cup cottage cheese with pumpkin, banana slices and cinnamon.

I also toasted a Blueberry Kashi waffle and topped it with some pumpkin and banana slices. My buffet also included a mini whole wheat bagel which I topped with 1/2 tablespoon of Naturally Nutty Butter Toffee PB, 1/2 a tablespoon of Naturally Nutty Chocolate Sunflower seed Butter and 1/2 a tablespoon of TJ's Cranberry Apple Butter.

This was definitely a fun meals - a little bit of this an that.
I am off to clean so I will be a little late with the afternoon post. Enjoy your day. Happy Friday!!!

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Oooh, your breakfast buffet looks SENSATIONAL!!! So many delectable flavors and meal components.

HAPPY FRIDAY, SAMMIE!!!

runningwithfood.com said...

I love your breakfast buffet! How fun! A little of this ... a little of that!! :)

TGIF!!! Have a great day!

ksgoodeats said...

"A little bit of this and that" meals are always the best! Cottage cheese with pumpkin? Love them both so I'll be sure to try them together :)

I hope you don't mind I've added your blog to my blogroll! I love the "messes" you come up with!