Monday, November 24, 2008

Back to the Old Fashioned

The other day I ran out of my Naturally Nutty Butter Toffee PB so I decided to replace it with the good Old Fashioned kind.  Honestly this stuff is the BEST!!!  It is nice to try the other flavor combinations that are out there but when it comes down to it, the Natural stuff is #1.

 

HPIM5765

 

I whipped up a bowl of deliciousness for breakfast this morning and drizzled on a tablespoon if the PB which melted off the spoon perfectly.  Accompanying my PB swirl was 1/2 cup cottage cheese, a banana, 1/2 cup pumpkin, 3/4 cup Original Puffins, 3/4 cup Cinnamon Puffins and cranberry apple butter.

 

HPIM5761

We are off to the gym this morning – I am thinking a sorter run today is in order.   Enjoy your morning – Happy Monday!

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Love the old-fashioned Mess!! :-D

Happy Monday!!

Erica said...

mmm natural pb! I had some on an apple for breakfast and it was so so yummy! Enjoy your run!!