Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back for a Recap

I am back for the breakfast recap - of course I made my favorite bowl of deliciousness.
Todays mix - 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/2 cup pumpkin, a banana, 3/4 cup Nature's Path Synergy Flakes, 3/4 cup Cinnamon Puffins, a drizzle of cranberry apple butter and a tablespoon of sunflower seed butter.

I really have been wanting PB Puffins to add to my concoctions - I must get a box the next time I go to the grocery store. The little pillows of joy are so yummy in my masterful mixes.
I can't believe it is already Thursday - time to get this day going.
See you this afternoon.

6 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

DEFINITELY a bowl of deliciousness!!

Oooh, adding PB Puffins WOULD be divine - get a box, for sure!! :-)

Happy Thursday!!

greendogwine said...

OH my goodness! You certainly weren't having good luck - you really have to wonder how terra cotta made it's way in there! Luckily you noticed each time though! Geez!

That breakfast looks fabulous - the cranberry apple drizzle is what sealed the deal for me! :)

Andrea said...

PB puffins = amazing! so much peanutbuttery goodness :) have a good day!! and thanks for answering my question - i think you're a great mom!!

Erica said...

yayyyy for it already being Thursday. That cranberry apple butter looks so good!

ksgoodeats said...

"Little pillows of joy" - you just convinced me to give in and buy the Puffins :)

Have a great Thursday!

carolinebee said...

Thanks so much, I'm adding your blog too! I just got back from a fun trip to Boston, can't believe you run in that cold!! :D SO awesome..have a great day!
Caroline