Thursday, November 20, 2008

Awarded

I was graciously awarded twice the the other day, once by Heather who is always so witty and hilarious in her daily recap. The other award came from the lovely Jennifer, who always seems to create the most delicious looking dinners. Thank you ladies - this blog brings me so much joy.

Here is my Fancy Award


Here are the rules that come along with this super duper award:

1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link to me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass it on to five deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients



First, I am not just passing this back to her because she awarded me, but I feel that I must give this award to Miss HeatherBakes because she is the hostess of my favorite blog. Heather and the adorable Chloe join me at the breakfast table every morning. I always know that I will get a great laugh from her daily rundown of work, life and eats.

I would also like to give this award to Ari the humorous author of Couch Cubicle. Her post are short & sweet but she always manages to make me crack up laughing.

Next there is Lee over at For the Love of PB. As I read her posts I forget that I am reading the words of a young lady who is only a Freshman in college. She shares her experiences with us in an honest and mature fashion. This girl is truly a wonderful writer.

Recently I started reading Meghann's blog The Inner Workings of a College Grad. - I am now hooked. Like me she is a runner, therefore she understands the fuel necessary for such activity. Her creativity in the kitchen is very inspiring.

Lastly I would like to give this award to Erica at EEE. I am amazed by her strength and determination. She has shared her illness with us from day one, something most people might not do. I love to read how well she and her family are doing - she is obviously a much loved mother, wife, daughter, sister and friend. Keep smiling Erica you are a beautiful person - we all can learn a ton from what you have shared.

So there you have it - sorry it took me so long to announce but I wanted to really give my nominations some thought.
Time to feed my tummy it is calling for food. See you in a bit with my breakfast recap - I am sure you can guess what it will be.

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE WELL-DESERVED AWARD, SAMMIE!!! :-)

runningwithfood.com said...

Muched deserved! Kudos to you and your fab blog!! :)

Meghann said...

First of all congrats on the award. Your blog is truly inspiring. You manage to run & prepare haelthy amazing meals while still being a nurturing wife and mother. I strive to have that same wonderful balance one day.

Thank you for awarding me as well. It means alot to know how much you appreciate and can relate to my blog. :)

HeatherBakes said...

Awww, Sammie! I'm just now catching up on my blog reading. You totally deserved that award (obviously, since you received it from TWO people!). Maybe we should just keeping passing the award back and forth and writing nice things about each other- that kind of made my day :)

PS- I would pass on the bacon-apple pie... although Brian did like it, so maybe it IS a guy thing? The cheese was pretty good, though.

seeleelive (for the love of peanut butter) said...

Sammie, congratulations on the award! I hope you realize it is well deserved. I have been a faithful reader for about 3 months now...even before I came out with my own. Not only do we have plenty of similar food choices, but it is so fun to have a mommy in the blogosphere. You are strong, determined, healthy and real and that is what I aspire to be like as a mother. Keep up all the great work-I love reading your posts!

Also, thank you so much for the wonderful things you wrote about me. I hope you know I appreciate every word-I feel honored. I am so flattered that you think that, it means so much to me!!!! Once again, it proves age is insignificant!