Thursday, November 27, 2008

And It’s Over

Another Thanksgiving has passed but the feeling has not. I am most thankful for my family. These two guys are my world.

family1

Here is a quick rundown of my eats for the day.

Lunch:

Sandwich Thin, Swiss cheese, PB & cranberry apple butter.

Chicken sausage (casing removed before cooking) & roasted summer squash.

Spicy Chocolate Wedge

HPIM5847 HPIM5848 HPIM5849

Snacks:

Gluten Free Bar (see yesterday for hightlights)

1/2 cup Greek Yogurt with tablespoon of cranberry apple butter

HPIM5850 HPIM5853

Dinner:

Roasted sweet potato rounds (crispy and delish), 1/2 cup cottage cheese with a sprinkle of cinnamon and an apple.

PB and pumpkin sandwich

HPIM5851 HPIM5852

Our visit to my Nana’s was nice and dinner at the in-law’s was also wonderful. It was so great to be with our families today. I hope you all enjoyed the day.

I am up early tomorrow – it is a cleaning day. My honey is actually going to come with me.

See you in the AM.


Edit: I am going to have a warm cup of tea and a Z Bar - my tummy is hungry.


7 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

SUCH a lovely photo of you three.

Have fun cleaning tomorrow with Charlie! :-)

polly said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sammie! I love my daughter and hubby like you love your sweeties. They are my world, too. :) Way to go on your run and way to go on such yummmmmy food today. I had lots of turkey today... but now I'm ready for some almond butter tomorrow. mmm. (love my usual grub!) xoxo Enjoy your night!

Gianna said...

I'm not too good in cooking but used to try recipes through Chefs.

K said...

Cute family picture!

All of your eats look great :)

Sandy said...

The picture of the three of you is beautiful!! very sweet!!
Love your blog..I enjoy reading it daily..Have a great cleaning day!!

Erica said...

BEAUTIFUL picture of your family! Happy Thanksgiving (a little late ;)

runningwithfood.com said...

What a fabulous picture! I'm so glad you had a great day!!