Friday, October 24, 2008

Toasty Warm Sheets

I am so glad I put that heat blanket on the bed last night. It was nice and toasty warm when I crawled under the covers. We just let it preheat the bed then turned it off - I didn't want to bake our bodies, just make the sheets more pleasant. It was wonderful.

For breakfast I went for the TJ's Greek yogurt - I am in the mood for something super creamy. I mixed in a banana, pumpkin, Kashi Cinnamon Harvest and PB. I am really looking forward to digging in - I just love breakfast. I am sure you can see why I repeat my "mess" so frequently - it's full of flavor and super filling. I am going to run today so I need my fuel.

I can't believe it is already Friday - this week flew by. We have a Halloween birthday party for one of D's friends tomorrow - he still hasn't made up his mind on what costume he is wearing. And I have been unable to think of a gift for the b-day boy - yikes, I better get a move on it. It is so hard to buy gifts these days - it seems like kids have so much of everything. I know my little guy does - hey he is an only child - it happens.
I hope you have an awesome morning - see you back here soon.

What are you all up to this weekend?

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

I too added extra blankets to my bed last night - otherwise I WOULD have froze to death, haha.

Have fun with the Halloween party tomorrow!! This weekend, I'll be studying for 3 midterm exams (that are all on the same day next week) :0(

runningwithfood.com said...

You totally reminded me that we have a heated mattress pad that I have to dig out! The time has come!

Gorgeous mess! Happy Friday!

polly said...

I love extra blankets and a warm and toasty bed to crawl into!

This weekend... after a super busy week... hopefully just snuggling with my little A and watching Ohio State Buckeye football with the hub, and making MESSES and eating MESSES. :) I just stocked up today on greek yogurt!!!

Sammie said...

Polly,
I just restocked my supply too. I can live without my mess!!!!