Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This Rain is a Downer

I am finding the weather to be quite a downer - rain again today. D & I were going to meet his friend at the park after lunch today but looks like the weather has other plans for us. I am really missing the sun.
Today I didn't change anything in the "mess" - it tasted awesome.

Charlie suggested that I change the blog name to Running with Pumpkin : ) I crave it but at least it is a healthy craving.
We are off to the gym - I need to make other plans with D's buddy while we are there.
I hope that the sun is shining where you live - please send some to MA. Enjoy your Wednesday.

7 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Haha!! Love the "Running With Pumpkin" blog name idea - it WOULD be fitting!! :0)

Don't let the rain get you down!! I'm trying to ignore it (despite getting soaked when traveling to/from classes and dance practices - oh well, haha). Hang in there!!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

let's hope the weather gets a little better! we need to go pumpkin and apple picking without getting our boots all muddy!

have a great day!

Shawna said...

Hmm, maybe I'll have to give that pumpkin butter a try! What's in it (besides pumpkin)?

I don't think we've seen the sun since last Thursday! We have so many outdoor playdates we were trying to do before it got cold, but this weather is making it impossible.

Gina said...

hahah running with pumpkin... that's very cute!
i'm sending some georgia sunny vibes your way!
enjoy your day!

HeatherBakes said...

I would DEFINITELY run with pumpkin :) Love it!

Sending you some sun from TX. Hope you guys have a great day!

Sammie said...

Shawna,
The ingredients list for the pumpkin butter are: pumpkin, sugar, honey, lemon juice concentrate & spices.

Thanks Gina & Heather!

sportsnutritionliving said...

I love the pumpkin butter frm TJ's I have even used it in place of jelly on sammies or topped some muffins with it!