Thursday, October 2, 2008

They Are Finished

Instead of boring you with a picture of my dinner - you all know what 2 pieces of bread stuffed with deli sliced turkey looks like - I thought you would much rather enjoy seeing what I have been working on for the past few weeks.
After 4 hours of painting today - I am finally finished.
This is the Hogwarts School flag which shows all 4 houses and the school motto.

And then I did a poster for each House.




So there you have it - that is what all the fuss has been about lately. I am so glad to be done. I think my niece's party is going to oodles of fun.
Time call it a day - I am hitting to the gym at the crack of dawn, then cleaning my sister-in-laws house tomorrow. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday - for some reason I really can't wait to spend some time with my main man : )
Goodnight!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Those are amazing! I wish I was that creative :-D

hk said...

oh my goodness- you're amazing!!

Erica said...

wow you are so talented! Those look incredible!

Gina said...

those are beautiful! great job, sammie!
hope you have a wonderful night!

VeggieGirl said...

Sammie, you are BEYOND gifted with painting!!! Wowza!!!

shawna said...

WOW! You are a really talented painter! They look amazing!

Sammie said...

Thank you all, you are very kind.

Meghann said...

Wow! That's impressive. Good job!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

beautiful!

Jen (Running with Food) said...

These are so good! Great job girl!