Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nonstop

Yesterday was CRAZY!! I swear we were home for about 2 hours and during that time I was either cramming some sort of nutrients into my mouth or getting ready to leave again.
The party was a blast. My sissy did a super job at keeping the kids and adults entertained. We did a scavenger hunt (we looked for Harry Potter related items), a broomstick relay, made wands, mixed potion and even carved shrunken heads out of apples.
Here is the b-day girl blowing out her candles. That is her dad, he was Mr. Weasley and my sis is in black, she was Bellatrix Lestrange.

My mommy with her kiddies. Mac (my niece) was Hermione, Rocco was Sirius Black and you all know HP. Mimi didn't feel like driving 6 hours in a costume - but she does looks beautiful.

More of the birthday girl.

HP in the fog.

This kids mom made an awesome Hedwig costume.

My honey was Mad Eye Moody and that is my sissy's huz, he was Siruis Black too - I think Rocco wanted to be like his daddy.

And I was Rita Skeeter.

My huz's proof that I actually wore a skirt - something I never wear.

I did photo all my eats here they are - no description because you all know what I eat - yogurt, cottage cheese, Puffins, pumpkin, banana, sunflower seed butter and salad.
I know what a bore.

Breakfast

Lunch

More lunch

Afternoon snack

Finally dinner at Ristorante Olivios with my huz's family. This was just a piece of plain grilled salmon with greens and a few tomatoes. The waitress had the chef make this especially for me - it was not on the menu. I was so thrilled that she was willing to have something made so I did not have to worry about the dish containing dairy. I ate about 1/2 the salad and 3/4 of the salmon which was delicious - they were very lite on the salt too. This place gets a thumbs up from me for just being so willing to cater to a person with dietary restrictions.

There you have my insane Saturday - sorry I skipped out on you but I needed to just rest my brain when I finally got home at 9 PM last night.

I am having my usual mess for chow this morning - cottage cheese, banana, pumpkin, PB Puffins and SB.

In a little while I am going for a run, then this afternoon going to hang with my mom - I can't wait to spend the entire day with her.
Have a great Sunday.

4 comments:

loveofoats said...

the party seriously looks like so much fun... i love all their costumes especially yours and rocco's!!!! very authentic! :)

ps. you and your mom look SOOOO much alike... hope u have fun today :)

VeggieGirl said...

Crazy day indeed, but SOOOOO exciting and enjoyable!! The party looks like it was definitely a success :0)

Have fun with your mom!!!

HeatherBakes said...

What a cute party! I love all of the costumes.

Have a fun day with your mom- it's amazing how much you two look alike!

Erica said...

What a freaking cute party! I want to do stuff like that when I have kids! You looked adorable! You ate so well given the party conditions! Good for you!!!