Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kiddies Galore

Happy Saturday Blogland!! Sorry I am so late, but to make it up to you I have lots of pictures to recap my day.
Like usual I made a yummy "mess" to start my day. I mixed TJ's Greek yogurt, a banana, Kashi Cinnamon Harvest, cranberry apple butter and PB. Another creamy delicious bowl of delight. For a workout today I used my WaterRower for an hour - again too cold for me to venture out at 6 AM & too dark. I WILL bite the bullet sooner or later.

D had karate this morning, then we went to Toys R Us to get the b-day boy, Ethan, a gift. We ended up getting him a set of Lincoln Logs - what child doesn't like to build things then knock em down.
For lunch today I pretty much repeated what I have been quite enjoying these days - whole wheat swiss cheesy toast and....

a veggie-rific mess made with cottage cheese, roasted acorn squash, TJ's High Fiber cereal and Sunbutter. I have found a new favorite veg - acorn squash. Of course I still love my pumpkin but the squash is a nice alternative.

Before we headed to the party I had 1/2 a cup TJ's Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce and a mix of Kashi GoLean and Cinnamon Puffins.

The party was CRAZY!!! I think there were 20 kiddies in total - maybe more I really couldn't keep track of all of them - they were all over the place. My friend is very fortunate to have an extremely large home to accommodate all the guests. She did a fantastic job decorating - bloody windows .........

a creepy center piece and finger candles.


Even a grave yard - ewwww!!! The kiddos loved it.


The gang ate pizza .......


and cake. There is the star of the show blowing out the candles on his gory horror themed cake.



They ran around like little monsters - I would say they all had a blast.



D really enjoyed hanging out with this cutie pie.



The whole crew - this is the only time they stood still.



My other child had a relaxing day - Otto has the life.



For dinner this evening I had more roasted acorn squash, roasted carrots, wheat berries, cottage cheese and PB. It only looked like this for the picture, then it became a mess.



My dessert was a Chocolate Chip Z Bar.


My huz has a friend visiting tonight and their plan is to watch the baseball game. My plan is to snuggle under my heated blanket and read my book. I am still working my way through the 700 plus page Harry Potter - I am less than 200 pages from the end.
I hope you all had a great day. See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

HangryPants said...

Oh my goodness I love these pictures! Such a fun day with the kids. I like the kid with the muscle costume! haha.

Simple and Divine said...

AND CHECK OUT MY BLOG! I GAVE YOU AN AWARD HOTTIE!

Erica said...

What a crazy but fun party! I love the bloody window! How cool!!Enjoy your time under the warm blanket!

Sammie said...

Thanks Julz!! You made this mommy's day - I feel famous.

kristi said...

It looks like you all had a great time! I love the mess you make too! I have been making my own because of you!

~www.krittie.wordpress.com