Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just the Right Size

Today I found these new bagels from Pepperidge Farm - they are not mini sized but much smaller than the original bagels. I actually think they are just the right size and really yummy.
I had one with sunflower seed butter for a snack this afternoon. These little babies have 9 grams of protein too. LOVE THEM!!!!

On my fancy paper plate : )

For dinner I roasted a small potato, red pepper and onion. I sprayed the veg with cooking spray then tossed with a mixture of salt, paprika, cumin and cayenne pepper. I baked in a 400 degree oven for about 30 minutes.

Along with the veggies I had 2 eggs with shredded cheese and a piece of whole wheat bread that I spread with Frank's Red Hot.

For dessert I mixed Chobani FF plain yogurt, a tablespoon of TJ's pumpkin butter and TJ's High Fiber cereal. I am really enjoying this pumpkin butter.

I talked to my mommy tonight - she is doing well : ) She has been checking the blog out and enjoying reading about D. I really miss her.
I hope you all had a great day - time to catch up on my favorite blogs. See you all in the morning.

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Cute bagels; and I LOVE the roasted vegetables that you made - yum!

So glad that your mom is doing well!!

Enjoy your evening!!

sportsnutritionliving said...

I am always looking for a good size bagel that is not like 300 calories. how many cals are in those.. they look great!

Erica said...

The bagels sound good!

Thats awesome that your mom reads your blog. My mom does every once in a while but I don't think she really gets it haha.

Sammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sammie said...

The bagels have 170 calories.