Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jury Duty

No not me - my Honey. He was up and out of the house around 6:45AM - that has to be a record for my man - he is NOT an EARLY RISER. He realized yesterday morning that he had been called for jury duty - oops, he almost forgot. He tried to get ready and not wake me up but I am the lightest sleeper, so when he came into the bedroom with a flashlight I woke up - it was only a little past 6 : ( Oh well, at least I got to see him off.

My "mess" this morning included the addition of a delicious banana - it added a yummy sweetness to the my pumpkiny delight.

We are off to the gym this morning. Then, this afternoon I am definitely painting - no, I am not finished yet. These things take time - I really want them to look nice for my niece.
Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

kristi said...

I am so glad someone else shares my obsession with Pumpkin! I NEED to try you mixture of Pumpkin and goodies in the morning!

www.krittie.wordpress.com

HeatherBakes said...

That's so sweet that he brought in a flashlight so the light wouldn't wake you! What a keeper :)

VeggieGirl said...

Ahh, good luck to your husband with jury duty!!

Lovin' the pumpkin goodness.

Have fun at the gym!!