Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I went For the Omelet

Dinner went well - D ate his 3 ounce pack of smoked salmon. My huz had a "meeting" at F1 Boston this afternoon - they called it team building. After the racing they all had some eats so he wasn't even hungry when he got home.
I made myself an omelet using one whole egg, 2 egg whites and cheddar cheese. Eggs are always a quick, easy and tasty meal.

For some veg I roasted summer squash & zucchini in a 400 degree oven until tender. I just placed the slices on a piece of foil and sprinkled with a Mrs. Dash Italian blend of seasonings. I consumed a couple pieces of whole wheat bread as well.

I made a dessert with TJ's Greek yogurt, an apple and sunflower seed butter.

When my honey got home I had a few errands to run - I am still getting things ready for the party on Saturday. D's costume is now complete - he is going as Harry Potter.
It is now time to relax and go get warm under my blankets - I am freezing!!!
Have a great night.

No comments: