Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am Hungry today

For some reason I am so hungry today. I just had another snack but I am still hungry - I am not sure how long I can wait to eat dinner, ugh!
For lunch I had a piece of whole wheat swiss cheesy toast.

And for protein I whipped out the Greek yogurt. I mixed a whole cup into a "mess" this afternoon - that's 22 grams of protein. In the bowl I also had pumpkin, Kashi GoLean, Cinnamon Puffins, Sunbutter and cranberry apple butter (I love this stuff).

A few hours later I was hungry again so I decided to have some fruit & veg - I sliced an apple and baby carrots.

Yeah that lasted maybe 45 minutes. Onto snack #2 - 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 tablespoon CBAB and 3/4 cup Heart 2 Heart. Like I said this isn't doing anything for me.

I have been drinking plenty of water today too, so that is not the issue. Oh well, one of those days. I hope you are enjoying the day - it is a downer here in MA - GLOOMY!!!
See you later.

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Mess!!! Yum.

Hope the weather gets nicer where you are!!

Simple and Divine said...

Your messes are SO BOMB DIG, Sams! LOVE EM! Oh and I adore throwing the la tortilla little wheaties into the micro w/ some rf swiss... So tasty! Swiss is the only cheese I really like (besides parm + chevre)! Swiss Cheese + Apples = SO FAB <3

Erica said...

You need to open a restaurant. Breakfast mess? I'd be there every day!