Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hummus Toast

I kept things simple for lunch - my tummy is starting to feel a little better but not 100%. I started by toasting whole wheat bread then topped it with a tablespoon of roasted red pepper hummus and a few tablespoons of shredded cheese. I put it under the broiler till the cheese was melty - this was so tasty. I never thought that hummus would taste good warm but it does.


I also mixed 3/4 a cup Greek yogurt, roasted acorn squash, Kashi GoLean, Reduced Sugar BB Preserves and PB. Of course this was the highlight of my meal - I love my yummy bowls of goodies.

I have to scoot out for a few - just to CVS. Sorry nothing too exciting to report today. It's just been an ordinary day around here this afternoon.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

1 comment:

VeggieGirl said...

Yum!!

Keep feeling better, Sammie! :0)