Monday, October 27, 2008

He's a Fan

Today's workout was great. After doing 45 minutes on the Elliptical machine I hopped on a treadmill for a speed run. I wanted to bang out 2 miles as fast as I could - without entirely exhausting myself, I do still have to take care of a little one. I was able to complete the 2 miles in 15:24 - not bad for a treadmill run. I always find that I run faster outside.

After D ate his lunch he requested a taste of the new Black Raspberry ice cream - I didn't tell him it was frozen yogurt. He really liked the color of it - yes my son likes pink. After his first taste he gave it the thumbs up. I knew he would be a fan - it is REALLY good.


For lunch today I made my self a toasted Arnold Sandwich thin with melted swiss cheese. The sandwich thin toast up really crisp - almost like a cracker - it was really tasty.



I also mixed cottage cheese (gotta get my protein), canned pumpkin (some veg), Kashi GoLean (grains, protein & fiber), PB (fat & protein) and cranberry apple butter (that was for a burst of flavor). This was so darn yummy! I just can't stop mixing - these bowls of goodies are so fun to eat.


I really have to do some laundry today. Being out of the house this weekend really left this mommy massive piles of dirty clothes. And there is one thing I hate to leave laying in a pile - gym clothes - yuck!!!! Oh, I just heard the dryer buzz, time to go change over a load. Then it is off to the grocery store. I hope you are having a great day.

3 comments:

magpie said...

After seeing all your yummy cheesy breads I'm definitely going to have to make one for myself :D

VeggieGirl said...

Hooray for a great workout and luscious "mess"!! AND for D loving the frozen yogurt :0)

Enjoy your Monday!!

hk said...

i, too, hate laundry! at least lunch looks like it makes up for some of the shleppin' :)