Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Early to Rise

Last night I did get in a good 90 minutes of reading - just over 100 pages to go. I ended up going to bed at 9:30 - a little early for me these days. I wasn't surprised this morning when I started waking up 5:30 - ugh! I tried to fall back asleep but no luck. I ventured down to the kitchen and made a cup of Raspberry Truffle Tea - mmmmm!!! I also started preparing my breakfast but I didn't want to at too early - believe me, my tummy sure was ready for it.
I munched on a plum while I let the Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal mingle with the greek yogurt for about 45 minutes - it is super thick now.

Once I was ready to eat - around 7 - I added Cinnamon Puffins, apple butter and sunflower seed butter. Honestly I have only taken a couple bites - I made myself another cup of tea, which I will enjoy while slowly conquering my messy bowl of delicious goodies.

I hear the little creature upstairs roaming around - he will be in need of some eats soon - I wonder what he will request today? His usual breakfasts consist of waffles, organic vanilla yogurt (drizzled with honey or real maple syrup) or Kashi Heart 2 Heart which he also likes to top with maple syrup or honey. He makes breakfast pretty easy for me - he is like his mommy - once he finds something that tastes good he sticks with it.
I guess that is all for this morning - time to feed myself before the craziness starts. I hope you enjoy your breakfast and this lovely Tuesday morning. See you after lunch.

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Just 100 pages to go?? Exciting!! :0)

You know I love the mess.... ;0)

Happy Tuesday!

HeatherBakes said...

What a healthy little eater you have! And I'm with both of you on the sticking to just a couple options for breakfast.

So what are you reading? You've probably said already... I'm catching up on posts.

Lee (seeleelive) said...

Seriously! D eats organic!! MY goodness!

Erica said...

Thats great that you got so much reading in! I am the slowestttt reader! Did you have a good day?