Monday, October 6, 2008

Chilly at the Playground

This afternoon D and I went to the playground so he could play with his buddy Henry. I brought along his bike - he is really getting good at riding. It was kind of chilly while we were there - my nose would not stop running. I think that the season has definitely changed here in MA - no more warm weather : (
For lunch I had a turkey & cheese sandwich with lettuce and mustard.

I also had TJ's Greek yogurt, a sliced apple and a Honey Graham Z Bar.

My afternoon snack was 1/2 a cup Stoneyfield Farm FF plain yogurt & a Kashi Chewy PB granola bar.

Time to do a little housework and then make some dinner. I am kind of in the mood for some warm and comfy Mac & Cheese - odd, I know, pasta is not usually my thing. I think that because my system is still in a funk the pasta will be a good soothing carby meal. I will be back later with the details - I may change my mind : )

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Oh yes, it's definitely chilly here as well.

Enjoy the comforting pasta!! :0)

Gina said...

z-bars and yogurt were destined for eachother :D
can't wait to see what kind of dinner you come up with!