Monday, October 6, 2008

Busted

This morning Mr. D Policeman arrested me - busted before breakfast : )
After I was released he ate a waffle - he is styling in his riot helmet.

Today I made my "mess" with cottage cheese, pumpkin, Kashi GoLean, Cinnamon Puffins and sunflower seed butter.

So, I am pretty sure that I mentioned before that I have IBS. Well, I ate something that has totally got my system in a funk - I think it was the dried cranberries. Without getting into the details (kind of embarrassing), I will be eliminating certain things from my diet for a while in order to restore balance in my system again. I apologize in advance if my meals seem a bit boring - I foresee a lot of yogurt (not like that is a big change). I have to be careful with the fresh veggies as well - too much roughage seems to be the cause of the problem. I hope that you all still continue to read due to the fact that my food choices are kind of limited as I try to "heal". I will attempt to keep you entertained with my man of a million personalities.
Time to get my butt in gear - see you in a while. Happy Monday!!!!

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Haha!! Love the policeman outfit :0)

Hang in there with your stomach issues, Sammie!! Definitely go for cooked vegetables (lightly steamed is best) over raw ones.

HeatherBakes said...

I'm cracking up at the riot helmet... very authentic!

Sorry about the tummy troubles :( Hope you feel better soon!!

greendogwine said...

LOL - oh my goodness - I love the riot helmet with breakfast - you never know what's goign to happen! :)

runningwithfood said...

Ha ha! I love the police helmet! What a doll!!