Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A bit of each Food Group

This afternoon I managed to get a little bit of each food group in my lunch. Here is the run-down: grains - a piece of whole wheat bread, dairy - cheddar cheese, meat & beans - sunflower seed butter.

I also had more dairy -TJ's Greek yogurt, fruit - applesauce and veg. - canned pumpkin.

AND more grains - Kashi GoLean cereal.

Here is the complete spread - it was quite delicious.

The D man is an eating machine today. He already had lunch and has just requested pasta - time to get a cooking. Have a great afternoon.

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Nice job representing the food groups!! :0)

HeatherBakes said...

Nice spread! I love having a range of foods in every meal :)

Hope you guys have a fun day!

coco said...

great mix! I try to have different food group everyday too!