Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Speed + Spice = Lunch

I went for a super quick lunch this afternoon - I have more errands to run today. I mixed spicy NP Organic salsa into a cup of cottage cheese which I spread on my Kashi crackers & used as a "dip" for the carrots. I don't think it gets any easier than that.

Then I cracked open this bad boy - I am in love yet again with another flavor Larabar. The Jocalat bars are for the serious chocoholics out there - the dark chocolate lovers. This was sweet but a little bitter and crunchy. I really wish they made one without almonds because my huz would go crazy over these. I have mentioned his addiction to dark chocolate - the darker the better in his opinion.

Time to get some soap - we ran out today, thank goodness for body wash. See you later.

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

That's the one chocolate Larabar (Jocalat, whatever, haha) that I liked a lot, since I loooove hazelnuts :0)

Good luck with the rest of your speedy day!

Gina said...

i love LOVE the jocalat bars!! they're perfect for us chocoholics :D
have a great day!

Erica said...

I just bought one of those jocalat bars last week! I haven't tried it yet! I am super excited for it though!