Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sorry for the Delay

D and I were at my sissy's house today so I apologize for skipping my lunch time post. I packed my goods to take along with me - another delicious apple from the ones I picked on Sunday and

a mix of TJ's 0% Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, canned pumpkin, cooked & chilled brown rice, almonds and a bunch of cinnamon over the top. A Fall feeling meal all the way.

This afternoon I snacked on a Pure Protein bar.

I was planning a run when Charlie came home so dinner was light - cherry tomatoes from my sis, summer squash & zucchini, Ezekiel bread with sunflower seed butter & shredded mozzarella cheese which got way too brown in the toaster oven. I guess that is what happens when you try to feed a 3 yr. old and make your dinner at the same time. Oh well, it still tasted fine.

I went out for a nice 5 miler - love the cooler air while running. When I got back I had an apple and a cheddar cheese stick. I am loving my apples - they are so much better than any ones you can buy at the grocery store.

I would like to read a bit tonight. By the way, I am reading Harry Potter 7 not 6. I guess I lost count on the # of books that have been published or just a bit dopey these days. I think that comes with being a mommy.
I took 3 of the posters I am painting to show my sis and she is very happy with how they have come out. D had a good time playing with Rocco and I had a nice time chatting with my girlie.
So that is all for today - nothing to crazy to report - just another ordinary day.
I hope you all had a fabulous one, see you in the morning.

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Sounds like you had a great day!!

Can't go wrong with a freshly-picked apple!!

Gorgeous design of the yogurt dish contents!!

Have fun reading!!

Erica said...

When do we get to see pics of the posters? I can't wait!