Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Slept off the Pain

Thankfully I woke up with no pain in my back - my 8+ hours of sleep did me good. It is soooooo cold in my house again - but I am really enjoying getting all cozy in my robe and slippers - a nice warm cup of coffee helps too : )
My breakfast was pretty much a repeat of yesterdays. I couldn't resist the Cinnamon Puffins.
I will spare you the boring details - I am sure you all can look at the bowl and guess what is in my "mess", especially if you have been reading my blog for a while. I am addicted to this breakfast. I've tried to mix it up a bit with other things but this just tastes so good that I love this as a start to my day.


My little monster seems to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed today - ugh!! He has a serious case of the grinchies. Hopefully he will snap out of it and we can have a decent day.
I hope you all enjoy your Wednesday - the weekend is in sight. See you later.

3 comments:

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

Morning! hope your back is feeling better!!!!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

I hope little Sonic hops over to the right side of the bed soon !

VeggieGirl said...

Thank goodness for no back pain!!

Uh oh!! Hope D gets happier as the day goes on :0)