Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rainy Afternoon

We are having a rainy afternoon here - yuk! I was going to go out but I'm thinking about waiting it out for a while - it is coming down really heavy. I had a nice workout at the gym. I added some hills to the run for a little challenge - that's always nice.
For lunch I had a little of this and that I guess you could say. Here is the run down of my buffet: carrots, tomatoes, 2 egg whites mixed with 1/4 cup black beans, hot sauce & dried cilantro. On my fancy dancy paper plate is a piece of cheddar cheese and a mini whole wheat pita & sunflower seed butter.

I also had the last Kardea bar - Banana Nut. It was very tasty - I am kind of sad that I am out of them now. I might just have to make an on-line purchase :)

I am off to see what the little man is up to. See you after dinner.


Update on the effects of the kisses:
I just notice 2 little evil creatures on my chin, they are tiny, not the usually cysts that form but still not a good thing. I guess even tiny amounts are harmful to me : ( Oh well, honey I guess you are eating the rest of the kisses on your own - well D can help out, he likes them too.

I just have to stick to dark chocolate.

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Hope the sun starting shining where you are!

sportsnutritionliving said...

My fav combo is eggs with black beans and than I always add some salsa, sour cream and guac and veggies of course!