Monday, September 29, 2008

Rain, Rain GO AWAY!!!!

I am so sick of rain, it has been raining since Friday. I think that it is supposed to stop by noon today but then more rain on Wednesday - at least the weekend ahead is looking good.

Today was a messy "mess" of pumpkin pie - mmmmmmm! I restocked my supply of canned pumpkin and yogurt so I am all set for the week : ) I went for Kashi GoLean and Cinnamon Puffins instead of the PB Pows. The plain yogurt was tangy but the sunflower seed butter was sweet which complimented all the flavors as a whole.

D requested that we go to the gym today so I am not going to argue with him - we will be heading there shortly. As for the rest of our day - uneventful at this point. I would really like to see my sissy but I am not sure what they are doing today. I hope you all have a great morning. Happy Monday!

8 comments:

Erica said...

hey! I agree- the rain is driving me crazy!! Do you use a bread maker or do you make bread by hand?

Sammie said...

I use a bread machine. I used to do it ALL by hand but then I became a mommy and I don't have time to babysit a loaf of bread all day. At least Charlie still gets homemade bread.

sportsnutritionliving said...

thats my breakfast almost every morning.. i love the sunflower seed butter with the greek yogurt, fruit and cereal!

VeggieGirl said...

Blah, its raining here as well!! Ick :0( Let's pray for some sunshine!!

Looove the pumpkin pie "mess"!!

Have fun with D at the gym!!

So sorry that I missed all your posts yesterday - I was at my dance showcase all day.

HeatherBakes said...

Sorry about the rain :(

The yogurt looks great! I had pumpkin oats this morning but I'm kind of wishing I'd gone with pumpkin yogurt instead... oh well

You two have fun at the gym!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

I AM SO SICK OF THE RAIN!!

do you make a loaf of bread a week for the hubbie, or just when you feel like it?

Sammie said...

Veggiegirl,
I hope your dance showcase went well. It was a boring weekend so you really didn't miss much.

Sammie said...

Sabrina,
Just when I feel like it - he used to get one every week but I have been slacking. I know, bad wifey :)