Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pumpkin Pie for Breakfast

Today I opted for canned pumpkin in my "mess" instead of the banana. The combination of Cinnamon (from the puffins) and the pumpkin tasted like a delicious pumpkin pie. It was so creamy with all that yummy plain yogurt coating each bite. Of course for some more bulk I added Kashi GoLean. The sunflower seed butter drizzle adds another layer of flavor which I savor each time I get a taste.

I can't believe it is already Thursday, this week is flying by. I am taking D to the gym - he is in a better mood this morning. I am not sure what we are doing after that.
Enjoy your morning.

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

SCRUMPTIOUS BREAKFAST!!! Oh my.

Man, the week is DRAGGING for me - glad it's going fast for you though!!

Happy Thursday!!

Fitnessista said...

yum! canned pumpkin is such a great breakfast addition!
this week has FLOWN by over here, too! i love it :D
have a great morning!

HeatherBakes said...

YUM- for some reason that bowl looks chocolaty to me. Weird! But yea for canned pumpkin; that has to be one of the most versatile ingredients ever.

Hope you have a great day!

Sammie said...

MMMMMMM, chocolate would be great - but then I would have to let my little man eat chocolate for b-fast too. :)