Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pretty Plateful

My lunch today was definitely a feast for my eyes - I love the colors and textures all on one plate. Of course it didn't stay pretty because I ended up mixing things together - it tasted great. I love the Chipotle Pepper hummus that I picked up at TJ's the other day - it has great spiciness. Also on my platter (yeah that is a nice big plate) I had a cup of brown rice (cold), cottage cheese, summer squash & zucchini, a mix of salad from a bag and almonds. A winner combo!

I really need to finish painting the posters for Mac's b-day - it is only a few weeks away. So my afternoon will be just that - D-man is going to hang out with me and maybe use the computer for a little while. At least I don't have to worry about dinner - Charlie is getting leftovers : )
Have a nice afternoon.

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Your lunch is a feast for MY eyes as well - looks wonderful!!

Good luck/have fun painting!!

Charlie said...

Leftovers! I guess I know where I rate. ;)

Fitnessista said...

sounds like a winner combo to me too :D
have a great night! if charlie doesn't want the leftovers, i'll take them off your hands for you ;)