Friday, September 12, 2008

Not even 40 Winks

I stayed up way too late lastnight and then I had the hardest time staying asleep. D woke me up at 2 AM and I kid you not, I did not fall back to sleep. I tried to sleep on the couch and then in the recliner - just wasn't happening. Finally at 3:30 I made a cup of coffee & got ready to go to the gym - thank goodness they are open at 5 AM, at least it gave me something to do. I really think that reading before bed helps me sleep much better - that's it, time to turn off the TV and use my brain.
Before I left the house I had a mini whole wheat pita with 1/2 a banana and a tablespoons worth of almond butter.

My post workout eats - a combination of cottage cheese & yogurt, plus some Cinnamon Puffins. Don't tell D that I stole some of his cereal - he is addicted to this stuff lately. My other 2 options were Heart to Heart or Weetabix and I wasn't feeling anything for either - I really wanted cinnamon. : )

I am on my 2nd cup of caffeine and I assure you it will not be my last - I will probably switch over to tea for the next cup. Lets hope that I can make something out of my day.
Happy Friday.

7 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Oh no!! So sorry that you didn't get proper sleep last night :0( Hang in there, so that you can enjoy your FRIIIIIDAAAAYYY!!! (Yes, I'm quite excited that it's the end of the week, haha).

Love the pita pocket snack!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

that stinks. I hope you have a chance to shut your eyes for a few minutes today. tgif!

p.s. grrrrrr i can never get these word verifications right! 3rd try's a charm, i hope!

Sammie said...

I got rid of the word verification, I didn't know that I had it enabled. I find them to be a pain too.

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

THANKS SAMMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I will be posting so much more now! much appreciated!

shawna said...

Oh no, sorry you didn't sleep well! I slept fine, and I'm still exhausted today. A bit of a dreary day here in MA.

Any specific recs. for Whole Foods? I'm going to try and head there this afternoon...

sportsnutritionliving said...

Hope you have a restfull weekend! Did u see the mini packets of the sunflower seed butter i got... i thought of you!

Tina said...

You just reminded me that I need some Puffins in my life! Thank you! :)