Tuesday, September 30, 2008

No more Driving

I am so glad to be home - driving around all afternoon is such a pain in the butt. I accomplished my errands and I got to stop at TJ's. I found pumpkin butter too - I'll let you know what I think once I have tried it.
I decided to do a workout at home today which was great. I alternated between lifting and the WaterRower. The workout that I came up with took me about 1hr & 50 min - it was great. I do kind of a circuit type workout with four 15 min. cardio sets (rowing) between weight lifting sets. I was thinking about a run but it is raining again - what is the deal with the weather lately?

Lunch today was a nice bowl of all things yummy - Jade Pearl rice, cuke, an apple, sunflower seed butter and cinnamon.

I also had some crunchy baby carrots and ......

a mix of cottage cheese and TJ's Greek yogurt with a sprinkle of cinnamon.

That's all for now, see you later.

2 comments:

Simple and Divine said...

Hey Sams! I really love using the Rower at the gym, but I haven't in A.G.E.S.!!! Would you mind posting the workouts that you do on your rower? And would you also mind posting the circuits that you did today with the rower? I'd SERIOUSLY appreciate it!! I'm trying to get more into using weights and my problem is that I get bored S.O. easily! Thanks girl!

Sammie said...

Sure - I will post it tonight.