Friday, September 26, 2008

My simple pleasures

I get so excited when I have all kinds of goodies to add to a salad - one of my simple pleasures in life is a delicious salad, oh how I love them!!! The combination of textures, tastes and colors are so pleasurable to this here girlie. If you ask D what is mommy's favorite food he says "salad". My little sidekick sure does know me well.
Today I whipped up another winner. Ready for the yummies -
lettuce
zucchini
carrots
cuke
apple
cottage cheese
brown rice
almonds
Maple Grove Farms Natural Strawberry Balsamic dressing
Yum, yum, yum!!!

I am going to finish up my mondo salad and go beautify my Nana. I'm not sure what is happening for dinner?????? I hope all of you are having a great Friday. Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? I'll be back later.

3 comments:

runjen said...

That salad looks great!

VeggieGirl said...

Yum, yum, indeed!!!

Erica said...

That salad does look incredible! That is so cute that you perm your nanas hair!