Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I love Cinnamon

I seriously think that cinnamon is my all time favorite flavor. I really enjoy it in sweet dishes but it also works well in savory dishes - I've seasoned chicken burgers with it and they tasted great.
This morning I looked to my good old box (well, D's box, but he hasn't been eating them) Cinnamon Puffins for a burst flavor in my "mess". I mixed the cinnamon goodies with my yogurt, a banana, Kashi GoLean and a drizzle of sunflower seed butter. Cinnamon Delight!!!!

We have moved onto pretty chili weather here - looks like 60's all week. It was only about 40 degrees this morning - yikes!! But I do love the Fall. You can't beat the crisp cool air and the beautiful colored leaves.
Time to finish breakfast and get the body moving. See you later, Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Cinnamon is my all-time favorite spice, for sure.

DEFINITELY chilly here as well - enjoy your Tuesday!!

Gina said...

i love cinnamon too! your breakfast looks wonderful, as usual :D
enjoy your tuesday!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

I love cinnamon tooooo!

HeatherBakes said...

Cinnamon is the best. There's a Nigella recipe for couscous with cinnamon, dried cherries and toasted almonds that is AMAZING. Let me know if you want me to send it to you...

Happy Tuesday :)

Erica said...

I love cinnamon too! I think it makes coffee a million times better! Plus so many health benefits! Hope you have a good one ;)