Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I have to Eat & Run

Our presence has been requested by Rocco this afternoon. I think he is sad that his big sister went back to school today. That means I have to give you a quick rundown of what I made for lunch, then I have to eat & run.
I topped 1/2 a Thomas' english muffin with Sunflower seed butter and the other 1/2 with a California Veggie Burger from Dr. Praeger.

A big plate of carrots & summer squash which I drizzled some JalapeƱo mustard over. In the little bowl is 2 eggs whites with Frank's.

I got some free Kardea bars in the mail yesterday - Thanks Rob!! I will give you my opinion later tonight.
I am taking a Luna Bar for my snack this afternoon.

Time to toss this all down the hatch (except the Luna Bar). See you all later. Enjoy the afternoon.

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Oooh, love the carrots & summer squash plate - at first, I thought that the mustard was a nut-butter, haha :0)

Rob said...

sammie--thanks for your thoughts on the Kardea bars. While we are smaller start-up, we remain committed to enabling heart healthy, therapeutic nutrition. As such, any and all input on how we can improve our recipes are helpful. We are working with sometimes competing objectives--- maintaining natural ingredients, balanced nutrition and great taste. Any other thoughts would be appreciated.