Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Humpday

Sorry for the cheesy title - that is all I had this morning. I find the title to be the most difficult part of a post. On to the eats - the banana did me good yesterday so it made it back in there today. I soaked about 2 tablespoons oat bran with TJ's FF plain yogurt overnight. This morning I added Kashi Heart to Heart, the ever so delicious banana and almond butter.


It is really beautiful outside this morning despite being a bit chilly. It is only going to be in the 60's today but at least we have the sun. We are going to do something with Rocco today - I will report on our fun later, if there is any : )
Enjoy your day.

6 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Ah yes, it's sunny here as well; but SUPER chilly - high 50s!!

Have fun today with Rocco! :0)

*Erica* said...

I must say, I am jealous of sunny, fall weather! Jeans and t-shirt weather is my favorite. We are still going from highs in the upper 80s one day, to highs in the 70s one day, to rain and yucky the next. We are having all those just this week! I am ready to be out of the in-between stuff.

Thank you so much for your kind words yesterday! Can't tell you how much it meant to me. I was posting from my phone so I was getting the comments, but I couldn't comment back! So I hope you were feeling my thankfulness! :-)

*Erica* said...

Slept wonderful! I had so much energy this morning, I was up and on the treadmill at 6, going at full speed! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. My mom gave me a hug last night before she went home and told me, God is good. I must agree. We tried not to worry the kids with the details, but I think our oldest son was a little more aware of our concern. His best friend's mom is finishing up radiation for breast cancer, and he never said it but I think he was worried. So I'm glad that part's over! Thanks again.

Fitnessista said...

oh my goodness that is chilly!!! it's still in the 80s here!
hope you have a happy humpday!

HeatherBakes said...

The 60's??? You are so lucky! I was excited because it was only 75 degrees at 5:45 this morning. Can I come visit?

You are SO right about thinking up titles. It's hard!

Erica said...

That combo sounds good! I haven't made overnight cereal for a while and hope to do so this weekend! I can't believe that its starting to get cooler! Hope you had a fun day :) Can't wait to see your dinner post!