Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Eating Smoked Salmon

This afternoon I picked up TJ's Pumpkin Butter which made an appearance in my afternoon snack.

It made my plain FF Chobani & TJ's High Fiber cereal taste like dessert.

For dinner my little man ate a whole 3oz package of smoked salmon - this kids LOVES this stuff. He and daddy usually share one but when we were at TJ's he asked for his own.

Eating his omega 3.

For dinner tonight I had a turkey and cheddar cheese sandwich on Ezekiel bread. I bought Applegate Farms Natural Herb Turkey today - for some reason I really wanted this for dinner.

For dessert I made a mini "mess" - Chobani, canned pumpkin, banana, a few Cinnamon Puffins and sunflower seed butter. Where would I be without my plain yogurt - I am an addict.

I was able to have a little "me" time on the treadmill. I did a nice hill climb for 4.5 miles - kind of different being at the gym with the night crowd. There is definitely a difference from the early morning gang of mommies.
I was asked to post my circuit workout that I did earlier today. I don't know if all the names of the exercises are correct - remember I am not a trainer, this is just what I like to do.
I do 3 sets of each exercise and I usually do 12 -15 reps per set.
Set 1:
Bicep Curl 12-15lbs
Hamstring Bend 15lbs
Tricep Kickbacks 10lbs
WaterRower 15 minutes

Set 2:
Overhead Shoulder Press 15lbs
Bent Over Row 15lbs
Overhead Tricep Extension 10lbs
WaterRower 15 minutes

Set 3:
One Leg Bench Squat 20lbs
Reverse Fly 7lbs
Shoulder Front Raise 10lbs
WaterRower 15 minutes

Set 4:
Deadlift 30 lbs
Hammer Curl 15lbs
Squats 30 lbs
WaterRower 15 minutes

Set 5:
Abs (V Ups, Seated twists)
Peck fly 30 lbs
Resistance band (hip abductor & glutes exercises)

There you have it, my crazy workout. Enjoy.
See you all tomorrow. I think I might go eat an apple - I still have my stash : )

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

HOORAY FOR PUMPKIN BUTTER!!!

D is too cute :0)

Love the workout!!

runningwithfood said...

I can't wait to check out my TJ's for the Pumpkin Butter! It looks really yummy! Hope you are doing well.

Erica said...

I haven't tried pumpkin butter- I must buy it once we move! That is so great that D eats so well! Good job mom!